Keywords: Rungitom, life, 2010, transition
On the tenth day, on the first decade… I ponder myself on what to accomplish for this year, many thoughts comes into my mind yesterday, as I clean up my room. Sweep away the 2009 memories, and welcoming the winds of 2010. Last time when I was online on Facebook, I took a quiz on what should I do in 2010 and the result is:
“2010 should be considered a year of transition from one phase of life to another. Nevertheless, 2010 promises to be a major year for you with a number of sudden, exciting and even dramatic changes on the way. With both Jupiter and Uranus transiting, your Sun sign during the spring and summer, this should represent the beginning of a period of great change in your life. Uranus, the planet of the unpredictable, unexpected and unusual, enters from late May until mid-August. Uranus will return in 2011 and stay there until 2018. Therefore, you’ll get a taste what the future holds when Uranus moves next year. Although the effects of Uranus are not always obvious, its influence in your life is likely to correspond with change and upheaval on a personal level. Uranus can bring a restless urge to be free, to be liberated from aspects of your life that you feel are preventing you from being your true self.”
My past year has been in a quite up and down, that sometimes I could not forgive myself for what I have done… but this words encourages me to do better:
“it is time to finally forgive yourself. You’ve carried the guilt, the shame for long enough. You’ve kept your wounds open for long enough. The time has to come to let go, to heal. Keep the lessons and let the pain heal.”
This year, I will make amends on what I have done bad last year, and strive to be better man. While my life still filled with endless dreams and imaginations, realization is the key for my wings to grow big and soar the sky… and this time, I mean it. There are few things I want to complete this year.
1. Be a better blogger, not just some ramblings but awesome ramblings just like ija-faorinzha
2. scrape the rust off my drawing and programming skills. I need them back
3. Be a better lover for my lady, I know I hurt her so much last year.
4. Money to savings, not wasting it… even dad told me to save money in my dreams (thanks dad).
5. What is a gain that you want to lose? Weight gain…lol XD. I want to shed some pounds, getting chubby again is not what I had in mind this year.
6. Reinforce my faith… I have seen too much on the dark side, time to balance it with light.
7. Take care of the family, I am the (sub)leader now.
8. Venture into something that is profitable…the safe way, I don’t know how to do this but I could try
9. Have internets at home, its a nuisance to play internet while you work.
10. Hoping that all of the above could be achieved in some way… wish me luck.
That is all for this posts, blog header has been changed and it will be for every month because I like customizations. Blog layout is still in the working, I want to put some lights on this blog that is sooo darkie. I will soon make an identity, so you will know…. This is Tom Rungitom,