Missing Flight MH370: Search continues
Last weekend was a grim one as Malaysia Airline (MAS) Flight MH370 mysteriously disappeared from the radar on March 8, 2014 with no distress call or other signs of trouble. The plane holds 227 passengers and 12 crew members on board.
The mysterious disappearance creates a wide speculation in the social media channels. Its almost 72 hours since the incident, and still no trace of the airplane, families and concerned people around the world continue to pray for the passengers and crew safety.
The fate of the 239 lives onboard is still unknown, their chances of survival grow ever slimmer by the time and I feared the worse scenario.
Despite of all that, in my heart I still have hope for them to survive and come back home safely. Just a few things that you should take note during this challenging times,
- Stop the blaming game, the authorities, Search and Rescue teams from various countries and everyone involved is pushing their limits, doing their best to locate the missing plane. Give them support whichever you could for now.
- Human lives are at stake here, STOP TROLLING AND GIVE FAKE NEWS ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS. You don’t know how it feels if you’re family members or loved ones gone without a trace.
- Stop taking advantage of people’s emotions and use them for your profit, I see what you did there.
- Please be aware of tons of news you saw online regarding the incident, take it with a grain of salt.
- Pray for real, pray with your heart and soul.
I sincerely hope that the plane and the passengers are found soon, alive and well, ready to go home…
As the day starts, search & rescue operations continue to locate MH370. Our thoughts are with those involved as we wait for further updates. ~ Malaysia Airlines (MAS) Facebook page update, Monday, March 10, 2014