Day 22: Yo! What’s in the bag? Part 2
Day 22: What’s in your
Hey… I did blogged about this before, it was back in 2010 and surprisingly in the same 30 Day Blog Challenge as well, read the entry here.
Back to this time, I don’t use a backpack anymore, instead I use a sling bag. Its been a few months now since I use a sling bag, I thought I will not like the transition from backpack to sling bag, turns out I really like it. Of course, the capacity limit for this bag is far less that my original backpack. So, I carry only the essential stuffs, I will put in/bring more stuffs if it is really important.
- My sling bag, was some goodie bag of a big conference before.
- My official name card, Bringing it with me anywhere I go.
- House keys, “ringed” together with a few beautiful keychains.
- Office keys, I am the gatekeeper.. so to speak.
- Yep, still the small reference book from before, cover was badly damaged so I just tore it off. Also comes with a pen.
- Spare change, for paying bus fare.
- Leftover Clorets since Monday, just finished the last one as I make this entry.
- This is also the same lip balm I used 2 years ago, yes, it has been 2 years and I’m still using it for occasional dry lips problem.
- Nasal inhaler, a must have.
- USB drive, now upgraded to 16GB capacity, win
- Epic card reader, with metalic body and pseudo-USB drive design. This baby can support to 32GB memory cards.
- Activity book, for works, blogging ideas and scribbles.
The big thing that is missing here is the collapsible unbrella. The last umbrella was broken and rendered unusable. I hae a spare big umbrella though, but that was put in the office for emergency purposes.
Looks like I’ll still be carrying my bag around for a few years. 🙂
I just finished all the Clorets, now my breath is minty fresh!