Day 1: Re-Introduction
Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
Let the 30 Day Blog Challenge begins! And for this first day challenge, I am going to introduce myself, share my most recent picture and tell you guys 15 interesting facts about me. Interesting facts about me? Ok, let see how it goes, first! my pic,
I have been call by many names, but you can call me Tom. Born in Brunei, raised in Sabah, and further my studies in Sarawak, and now I’m working as web admin/Social Media Coordinator in BorneoColours.com. I am also an active blogger here in www.rungitom.com, still kickin’ since 2009. This year I am 26 years old, I don’t own a car, don’t have my own apartment or bungalow. What more… oh, I am getting fatter and fatter each day, that maybe the reason I’m still single, hahaha. I once love drawing, watching anime and listening to the radio everyday. But a lot has changed since then, radio station is boring with too much commercials than music and the DJ blabbering, my drawing skills is rusty because lack of practice and the only anime I watched every week is Gundam AGE.
Let see… oh, 15 interesting facts about me, here goes;
- My nickname (Tom) was not put mainstream until 2010, so before 2010 all people who knew me call me as “Fred” or “Rungitom”(because of my blog).
- Compliments I got from ladies that have been romantically involved with me, they say I am a sweet talker, romantic and a great kisser. I didn’t made that up, it was their compliments given to me.
- I once got my butt stabbed by a very sharp scissor, ended up with two stitches and cannot sit well for weeks.
- Reason why I don’t like chilli much like everyone(especially cili padi), dad once forced me to take a spoonful of chilli in my mouth because I’m too naughty. I grew attached to soya sauce since then, and my personal favourite is Habhal’s Sweet Soya Sauce, just bought one for me yesterday.
- All my previous romantic interest wear spectacles, I don’t know if this is like a subconcious selection or not. But seeing a lady wearing specs does spike up her attractiveness. Expect to see my next romantic interest to wear specs. 😛
- My first crush is 8 years older than me, I was 12 years old back then. Her name is Rozie.. Rozy… Rozi… umm, I don’t really remembered her name spelling.
- Oh, I stayed and raised in Sabah since 1996, after living for 10 years in Brunei.
- I like being near water, doesn’t matter if its a river, a pool or the beach. I wish I can swim well though, I got almost drowned a few times
- Contrary to typical kampung kid, I am not good with riding bicycle. At that time I was busy playing Contra, Super Mario or Chip & Dale Rescue Ranger game.
- You guys know Tagung? a Dusun tribe traditional music instrument that menat to be played by 6 – 7 people? I am Tagung number 5 expert. 😛
- The exact time when I was born, cried and breathing air for the first time is 11:30pm.
- My first kiss? New Year’s eve 2007, it was electrifying… true story.
- I can be very silent in a crowd of strangers, unless there are circumstances that I need to speak out, chat or do something crazy.
- I’m kinda spontaneous when planning something special for someone. The biggest surprise I have ever done is planning a surprise personal birthday celebration with my love, I like the smile on her face when I sang happy birthday song abd bringing the cake to her. 🙂
- … I will leave this for you guys to fill in, what is interesting about me, from your point of view, hit the comment section to let me know. Thanks you in advance. 🙂
That is all for today, stay updated with my next challenge question tomorrow.
30 Day Blog Challenge launching!