Special for the month of April, I took the courage and restart my 30 Day Art Challenge. I failed to complete it last year, but I will not let that happen again. So let the challenge start and finish in style!
I no longer have the ability to work on a very detailed art. Hopefully by the end of this challenge, my hands are no longer stiff and have better chance to draw more epic artworks in the future. The challenge is inspired by a Deviantart member called Terribly.
30 DAY ART/DRAWING CHALLENGE!
- Yourself or your persona (in this blog entry!)
- Someone you like (celebrity, significant other, your crush)
- One, some or all of your friends
- An animal you think is really cute
- Your favorite outfit
- Something you’ve never drawn before
- Your family or a family member
- Something with your favorite color
- Your favorite cartoon/anime character
- Something you couldn’t live without
- Your favorite food
- An inanimate object
- A group picture
- Your favorite book character
- Something from your favorite board or video game
- Something that represents your favorite song
- Your favorite holiday
- A couple (any two people)
- Something you’re afraid of
- A comic
- Something you don’t like
- Your favorite season
- Something that makes you happy
- Something that represents your favorite culture/country/language
- Someone or something from mythology
- Your favorite sweet food/candy/etc
- Your favorite scene from a movie
- A room
- Your favorite weather
- Something you’d like to share with your followers and friends
The challenge starts now with Day 1: Yourself or your persona.
I have a specific trait for the persona I always drew for myself, middle curtained hair, a big glasses to hide my eye and always sporting collared shirt, a reminder that my highschool days was the start of it all. The tradition still stick to my persona, and almost all the other generic new character I made along the years.
The recent persona is quite a departure from the original one according to my current looks, longer hair, having no glasses to hide my eyes but still sporting collared shirt, now, a reminder of me in the working world.
Look out for daily artwork updates for the whole month, so see you in the next 30 Day Art Challenge blog entry.