Post #22: 2011? I’m getting old!
This post was inspired by fellow blogger Zell post. Originally in Malay I translate it and restructured the questions.
2011? I’m… I mean we’re getting old!!~ ahaha. But before stepping into 2011, why don’t you answer these simple interview questions?
1. Tell me what are the important events that happened to you in 2010?
Attended the first ever Borneo Bloggers + New Meda Dialogue B2.0, dumped by my girlfriend because she secretly dating another guy, working in BorneoColours; those are the 3 big things I had for this year.
2. Your favorite hit song for 2010?
Well there are many songs I like, but for this question, my fave song is Jessie J ft. BOB – Price Tag.
3. What is the thing that really made you happy this year?
Nothing, I was basically struggling with life and waves of emotion this year.
4. There are some regrettable experiences/choices you have made this year, what was it? Care to share?
These things I will keep it to myself.
5. Any 2010 new year’s resolution that you didn’t achieved this year?
Refer to my previous post, Hi Santa.
6. What are the strange things that unexpectedly happened to you in 2010?
I don’t actually realized or have any strange unexpected happenings this year, seriously.
7. How about your attitude? did it go more towards positivity or negativity?
I’m up and down with both of it, but I’m recovering now… guess I have my positivity back in track to end 2010.
8. Will you miss 2010?
I will try to forget 2010 as much as I can, there are so many bad memories I do not wish to remember back. Instead I make it as my lesson to make 2011 an awesome year.
9. So what’s your new year’s resolution, or things that you want to achieve in 2011. Do you have any?
I haven’t written down any plans yet, the things are still floating around in my mind.
10. Tag 5 bloggers you think, will love to answer this simple interview.
For this post I will tag 5 bloggers, they are…
Mademoiselle Glay of choco8vanilla.blogspot.com
Lady TwoFiveSix of twofivesix256.blogspot.com
Lady Ashley of ashleyalexandra89.blogspot.com
Lady Evanyll A.K.A Furious Rose of feelinghighlikeg6.blogspot.com
Lady Claudia Sella of claudiasella.blogspot.com
No need to say thanks to me, just do it for yourself and try to discover something out of it. Have fun!
Here´s the thing about mistakes; Sometimes, even when you know something’s a mistake, you gotta make it anyway. ~ Ted Mosby, How I Met Your Mother